Woodbridge's Athletic Boosters
Woodbridge High School Athletic Boosters is a volunteer based not-for-profit organization that supports all Woodbridge High School Athletic programs through fundraising and volunteerism of parents and school personnel (coaches, teachers, school board, etc). The Woodbridge High School Athletic Boosters was founded as a not-for-profit organization in 1983, and since then has raised in excess of $2.5 million dollars to contribute to all WHS Athletics from a countless number of volunteer hours. Woodbridge High School parents and community members are encouraged to volunteer and/or contribute to the Booster Club.
Join the Boosters : Go here to register as a volunteer
Booster Meetings : Go here to view the Booster Meeting Schedule
Make a Donation : Go here to view Donation Options
Athletic Boosters Mission Statement
The Woodbridge Warrior Athletic Booster Club sets forth to:
- Promote understanding between parents, athletes and school personnel.
- Foster public consciousness of the academic, athletic, drama, music, and other activities of Woodbridge High School.
- Champion community outreach and participation in all Woodbridge Warrior Booster Club activities.
- Promote courtesy and good sportsmanship on the part of participants and spectators of all activities.
- Support the extension of school activities in a manner agreeable to Woodbridge High School, and consistent with school policy.
- Encourage attendance and participation from all student in all activities of Woodbridge High School.
- Give due recognition to volunteers and activity participants as Members as the Club see fit.
What have we done?
The Woodbridge High School Athletic Boosters funded numerous major endeavors including the annual KJ Bentley Scholarship ($2500 female and male scholarship).
- Outfitted and updated equipment for our two athletic weight rooms
- Purchased scoreboards for our gyms, pool and fields
- Helped fund the marquise
- Donated various safety equipment for all sport teams
- Continues to find ways to supplement each sport's program needs to reduce the "ask" of parents
Join the All Sport Athletic Boosters
All Woodbridge High School parents and community members are encouraged to join. the Woodbridge Warrior Booster Club, which provides essential financial support to all athletic programs by funding: To join the boosters download this form: Booster-Membership